Throw away those market bought mushroom soup powders because now you can make your own mushroom soup at home just about anytime in no time!
Mushroom soup works as a wonderful appetizer, being rich in vital minerals, vitamins, protein and other essential nutrients it becomes our obvious choice. It can be savoured anytime of the day, however, has best effects when consumed in the evenings. So, without much adieu let me quickly run you through this miraculous mushroom soup recipe…
For a healthy mushroom soup all you need is just these 5 ingredients and you’re DONE! I know it is too good to believe but please trust me this one more time:
- 200g button mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Step 1. Pour milk into a deep pan and set it on medium flame.
- Step 2. Add sliced/chopped button mushrooms into it and stir the mixture for a minute.
- Step 3. Add fresh cream, salt and black pepper powder. Stir well and give it a couple of good boils once again.
Promise fulfilled!! Serve it in two bowls along with cheese bread.
You can make this recipe in under 10 minutes and you’re good to go. This super healthy cream mushroom soup is everybody’s favourite at my home. It doesn’t take long and goes into our stomachs with a grin 🙂
Do try it yourself and let me know how it went. Stay tuned for more such yummy recipes. See you again. Cheers to love and life!!